Tuesday 1 October 2013

John Frieda Frizz – Ease Finishing Cream

John Frieda Frizz – Ease Finishing Cream

Price: Rs 450
Net Content: 113 Gr / 113 Oz
Shelf Life: Not mentioned on tube
Where to Buy: Online through flipkart.com


Directions for Use
·         Take a small amount of the cream and rub it between your palms.
·         Go through under the layers of hair and concentrate on hair ends.
·         Gently smooth over the surface and set hair according to choice.
·         Repeat the process if necessary

My experience with: Well I believe Hair that stays the way you set it does not have to remain a wish anymore. 2 years back I chemically treated my hair, I went for hair straightening . when the straining effect was gone it was difficult to manage my hair I don’t wanted to go for straitening again as I had a major hair fall issue, my hair used to be very thick and now it’s extremely thin. L
Well After all the mess I started using home remedies and oil massages. Still I was struggling with frizzy  hair
I found this product online and thought to give it a try, it is really effective and somehow manages my hair and has a very nice fragrance as well.
I would not say that it eliminate the frizz completely but its just helps to look them manageable
Its a thick cream which absorbs in your hair nicely, apply and  after 2 min it will be absorbed

Start with less than you think you need because you can always add more. I usually use about a pea-size amount, rub between my fingers and apply to my ends, working upwards. I apply more if needed, but usually I don't need much more, if any more.

After using it my hair feel soft and bit manageable, so this product does work

BUT

If you have a frizzy hair like this






Then I am not sure it will work or not

On directions it says to apply on dry hair but I found it to best when applied on towel dry hair ,

What I like about:

v  Make hair softer

v  Nice fragrance

v  Manage the frizz

 

What I don’t like

v  Its not able to give me that sleek 100% frizz free hai

v  Availability

v  You need to use the entire range to get the complete effect which can be bit costly

 

 

 

Will I repurchase this: Well not now as I am still looking for the magic portion to help me eliminate the frizz

 

Will I recommend this: Well  if you have frizz hair like I have mentioned the picture then its not suitable for you, if not then you must try this


No comments:

Post a Comment