Saturday 5 October 2013

L'Oreal Studio Line Mineral Control Invisi' Gel Alcohol Free

Company’s Claim:  L'Oreal Studio Line Mineral Control Invisible' Gel Extra Strength contains minerals to care for your hair as it gives up to 24 hours extra strength hold with no visible residue.
Price: RS 350

Net Content: 150 ml

Key Ingredient:
Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Gluconate, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Calcium Gluconate, Limonene, Pentasodium Penetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Methylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum/Fragrance
Natural Ingrident : Limonene, Pentasodium Penetate, Linalool


My experience with:  I wanted to buy a gel which is not sticky and can hold my hair.
I went to my local shop and found this, I bought this and forgot to use, my brother found this as started using it, the same day when he came back from office he asked to get 2 more tubes of this gel.

I was shocked to know that this product worked so well that my brother loved it.
He mentioned that it keep the hair in place and I dont need to set my hair every time
And best thing about this gel is it’s not sticky like glue it’s like a serum and work amazingly

THE next day I tried it on me and found that my bro was right, it is am amazing product and I really recommend this to everyone who don’t like their baby hair to stand up again other hair ;)

You just need a tiny amount to make it work
I know it’s for men but I will recommend this to every girl



Direction:  Work a small amount of gel evenly between your hands. Spread through dry or damp hair
For a structured style use your fingers to shape your hair
For sleek style , smooth your hair using your hands


What I like about:
v  Its watery
v  spread easily
v  doest hard hair
v  stays for 12 hours
v  little goes long
v  Holds hairs nicely
v  Alcohol free

What I don’t like

v  I LOVE EACH AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

 

Will I repurchase this:  HELL YAAA

 

Will I recommend this: Defiantly  YES



No comments:

Post a Comment