Saturday 5 October 2013

Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Repair Shampoo Conditioner




Description About Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Shampoo and conditioner : 111 years ago, chemist Hans Schwarzkopf ran a small drug-store in Berlin. Today Schwarzkopf – one of the strongest umbrella brands of Henkel covers all products in the categories of hair colouring, care and styling. Thanks to its extraordinary growth over the years, Schwarzkopf ranks among the market leaders. Alongside its retail brands (Schwarzkopf Retail), the Schwarzkopf brand portfolio also includes professional products (Schwarzkopf Professional). Henkel is dedicated to the development of innovative product technologies and currently holds over 7,600 patents. Schwarzkopf, always in tune with the spirit of the times, has repeatedly revolutionized the market with technical breakthroughs and innovations. Schwarzkopf & Henkel is one of the largest cosmetic companies in the market.
Price: RS 1500

Net Content: 400 ml

My experience with:  It’s a Total repair shampoo, I had very damage hair and I bought it because I trust thos brand, but when o used it I experience major hair fall, I was disappointed but still I used it for 3 weeks , after 3 weeks I felt that it doenst suit my hair and my hair fall was not stopping.
I stopped using this, the best thing about this shampoo and conditioner is It has a sweet pleasant flora smell. The smell lingers on in the hair. It doesn’t smooth out the hair and controlled frizz. But I was disappointed because of the hair fall

I wish to get shampoo which will not cause hair fall to me

COMPANYS CLAIM:
Perfect capability & more resistance
Rebuilds the hair structure- up to 95% less hair breakage

Direction: Massage gently into wet hair. Rinse thoroughly!

What I like about:

v  It has a sweet pleasant flora smell

v  It smooth the hair and make it soft

v  Controlled frizz

What I don’t like

v  Hairfall after using this shampoo

 

Will I repurchase this:  Well no not now

 

Will I recommend this: Cant say as I had hair fall but I am not sure it will or will not suit others



No comments:

Post a Comment