Saturday 5 October 2013

Sally HansenManicure In a Minute Hand Smoother

 Sally Hansen Manicure In a Minute Hand Smoother


Company’s Claim:   It has Vit A, E, C and grape seed oil. You will get a Super Hydrating spa treatment in 60 seconds. Sally Hansen Manicure In a Minute is a hand smoother which exfoliates, nourishes and moisturises your hands and cuticles. Made from natural spa sugar crystals, Sally Hansen Manicure In a Minute contains Vitamin A, C, E, Pro-Vitamin B5, grape seed oil and chamomile which gives you a spa like treatment in just 60 seconds.

Price: RS 775
Net Content:  93 g

My experience with:  Sally Hansen Manicure In a Minute gives you smooth, radiant effect.  It instantly softens, moisturises, exfoliates cuticles and hands.It has sugar crystals and essential vitamins and grape seed oil , it leaves your hands and cuticles nourished and moisturised. I absolutely love this product,  I always feel like I'm giving my hands a special treat when I use this stuff and specially it works like magic for those of us who do not take care of their hands



Direction:  Gently massage onto wet skin or for a more intense exfoliation, massage onto dry skin .Apply extra pressure to rough spots . Rinse thoroughly.




What I like about:
v  Provides radiant to hands and cuticles
v  Nourishes and moisturises
v  Made from natural spa sugar
v  Easy to apply
v  Dermatologist tested

What I don’t like

v  I LOVE EACH AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

 

Will I repurchase this:  HELL YAAA

Will I recommend this: Defiantly  YES




No comments:

Post a Comment