Wednesday 2 October 2013

L'oreal Paris Infallible Lasting Perfecting Foundation 140 GoldenBeige

          L'oreal Paris Infallible Lasting Perfecting
              Foundation 140 GoldenBeige











Price: 1195 Rs



Net Content:
 30 Ml



Shelf Life: 
2.5 years









My experience : I was looking for a heavy coverage and long staying power foundation, while searching online I found L’Oreal foundation and thought to give it a try, I attended my cousins marriage and wore this foundation I must say it’s a smooth foundation and does stay long. 


The company claims the foundation does stay on for at least 7-8 hours easily, I found it to be true but if you have oily skin then you may require to powder touch-up as I found that it’s not a matt foundation and as my skin is oily after 2 hours i found a lot of oil on my skin.
The best thing which I loved is the SPF 15 , I don’t need to apply my sunscreen the foundation already provide the spf protection
Less is more with this product, I just use a pea size drop and waallhaaaaa it’s done
What I feel that if you blend nicely it gives you that natural glow, after applying this foundation my dull face start glowing automatically


What I like about:

v  It gives a medium coverage

v  Has SPF 15

v  Stay’s for atleast 7 hours

v  Didn’t clogged pores or breakout


 

What I don’t like

v  The packing is cheap , I lost the cover due to the cheap packaging

v  Need to apply compact powder in every 2 hours to control the shine

v  Need to blend as lot else it shows on the skin

v  If you have dry skin need to apply moisturiser before applying the foundation

 

 

Will I repurchase this: Yes I will as it solves my purpose

 

Will I recommend this: Yes defiantly a must buy



No comments:

Post a Comment